Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bonjour et bienvenue!

Hello and welcome!

I'm starting this blog to gather some interesting scientific information that I come across in my studies and everyday life. I hope it won't be dull, and that you might actually find it useful.

If you've stumbled upon this blog, congratulations! You're going to learn something new, hopefully, and leave here a brighter person. But before you go, do let me know what you think!

If you've found me from Facebook, LJ, or my random plugging, welcome as well! You probably know me, so feel free to drop a line.

If you have any intersting scientific stories and would like to share, please do. I'm open to suggestions. Also, if you find any errors in anything I blog about, please let me know at once. I strongly dislike giving out incorrect information.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment